- Payment in full is required for all camping pitches at the time of booking.
- For glamping a 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. The balance is payable 8 weeks prior to the arrival date. Bookings made within an 8 week due date are required to pay in full. If payment is not made then unfortunately the booking will be cancelled.
- As times are so uncertain at present, in order to help our guests who have already booked, we are are offering an open dated credit note for the full value of their stay. This means there is the opportunity to re-book now for later in the year, next year, or be provided with an open dated credit note which can be used at anytime in the future. If guests do re-book for later in the year and find the situation is not resolved by this date then we will of course offer a further opportunity to rearrange the booking. Please contact us via email only quoting your booking reference number if you require a change of date or a credit note for an open dated credit.
- We recommend purchasing holiday insurance to cover any cancellations
- Should a travel ban be implemented by the government, guests should claim any refunds against their travel insurance if possible.
- The campsite is not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event they are prevented from fulfilling your booking as a result of circumstances beyond your control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or such similar events ("Force Majeure"). We recommend you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
- For glamping and group bookings a damage/noise deposit of £100 is required on arrival - card swipe only no monies are taken. Please note you may be liable for further costs if the damage exceeds the £100 deposit
- For group bookings the lead guest will be required to provide card details.
- Group bookings can be made by arrangement only, please call us directly to make group bookings.
- At least one guest in a group must be over 21 years of age.
- We do not accept stag or hen parties
Please note that by booking online or over the phone the guest is automatically agreeing to our terms, conditions and campsite rules
The owners reserve the right to cancel bookings due to adverse weather conditions. Should this occur the owners will offer either a full refund or alternative available dates. Adverse weather conditions include flooding, snow, high winds. It is at the owners discretion as to what constitutes adverse weather conditions. It is not the decision of the guests.
• Please book in at reception or call the campsite phone number on arrival.
• Please respect other campers using the site and report any disruptive behavior to the site owner immediately.
• Between 10pm and 7am we ask for a quiet time where noise is kept to a minimum
• Do not use any amplifiers or publicly audible sound systems.
• All dogs/pets to be kept on leads at all times. Any dog/pet found to be causing a nuisance to other campers, farm stock, farm tenants or the landlords, will be asked to be removed from the campsite immediately.
• Pets are not allowed in any of our retro or touring caravans.
- Please do not allow dogs on furniture or beds in yurts or safari tents.
- Please do not leave your dogs unattended in the yurts and safari tents unless they are kept inside the cages provided.
- Guests will be charged for any damage or mess caused by dogs
- Do not leave pets in glamping/camping units during hot weather
- Only firewood purchased on site can be used for log burners in the yurts and safari tents, please do not bring your own
• Place all rubbish in the designated areas provided, please recycle where possible.
• Do not use fireworks or Chinese lanterns.
• BBQ’s are permitted but please do not use disposable BBQ’s directly on the grass or picnic benches.
• Generators are not permitted.
• For safety reasons visitors and guests are not permitted on the campsite unless by prior arrangement. A small charge applies for visitors coming onto the site.
- Credit notes are valid for 12 months from date of issue
- Rude or antisocial behavior towards other guests or members of staff will not be tolerated
- We do not allow the site to be used as a party venue. If you wish to use the site as a party venue then you must book the whole site for sole use
- On receipt of the booking confirmation it is the guests responsibility to check the correct dates,pitch type or glamping are shown on the confirmation email
- Group bookings must ensure that all members of their party are aware of the campsite terms and conditions.The lead group Booker is not permitted to book in other members of their group if they are unable to make the set arrival times
- Only persons with a valid driving license and insurance are permitted to drive on the campsite
- If you fail to check in on your expected date of arrival and do not inform us of a change of arrival date, or if you are uncontactable to confirm any change to your booking, we will assume that you have cancelled your booking and reserve the right to re-let your pitch or glamping unit.
The campsite management reserve the right to remove anyone whom they feel has breached any of the above rules at any time without refund or refuse a booking prior to or upon arrival. We hope this is not needed but the enjoyment of all of our campers is our priority at all times.
All vehicles and possessions that are brought onto site are done so at the owners own risk. Mousley House Farm Campsite can accept no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury which may be incurred during your stay. We shall not be liable for the death or injury of any person using the facilities or the campsite at Mousley House Farm campsite.
Best Wishes from Simon and Gabbi Hughes
Tel: 07443 475434