- Payment is required in full for camping and glamping at the time of booking.
- Camping cancellations made 7 days or more prior to date of arrival will receive a full refund. Cancellations made inside this time will result in loss of full payment. We recommend purchasing holiday insurance to cover any cancellations
Glamping cancellations (Yurts, Safari tents, caravans and Solapod) made 14 days or more prior to date of arrival will receive a full refund, cancellations made inside this time will result in loss of full payment. We recommend purchasing holiday insurance to cover any cancellations
For glamping and group bookings a damage/noise deposit of £100 is required on arrival- card swipe only no monies are taken. Please note you may be liable for further costs if the damage exceeds the £100 deposit
For group bookings the lead guest will be required to provide card details. Group bookings can be made by arrangement only, please call us directly to make group bookings. At least one guest in a group must be over 21 years of age.
We do not accept stag or hen parties
Please note that by booking online or over the phone the guest is automatically agreeing to our terms, conditions and campsite rules
The owners reserve the right to cancel bookings due to adverse weather conditions. Should this occur the owners will offer either a full refund or alternative available dates. Adverse weather conditions include flooding, snow, high winds. It is at the owners discretion as to what constitutes adverse weather conditions. It is not the decision of the guests.
• Please book in at reception or call the campsite phone number on arrival.
• Please respect other campers using the site and report any disruptive behavior to the site owner immediately.
• Between 10pm and 7am we ask for a quiet time where noise is kept to a minimum
• Do not use any amplifiers or publicly audible sound systems.
• All dogs/pets to be kept on leads at all times. Any dog/pet found to be causing a nuisance to other campers, farm stock, farm tenants or the landlords, will be asked to be removed from the campsite immediately.
• Pets are not allowed in any of our retro or touring caravans.
• Place all rubbish in the designated areas provided, please recycle where possible.
• Do not use fireworks or Chinese lanterns.
• BBQ’s are permitted but please do not use disposable BBQ’s directly on the grass or picnic benches.
• Generators are not permitted.
• For safety reasons visitors and guests are not permitted on the campsite unless by prior arrangement. A small charge applies for visitors coming onto the site.
- Credit notes are valid for 12 months from date of issue
- We do not allow the site to be used as a party venue.If you wish to use the site as a party venue then you must book the whole site for sole use
The campsite management reserve the right to remove anyone whom they feel has breached any of the above rules at any time without refund. We hope this is not needed but the enjoyment of all of our campers is our priority at all times.
All vehicles and possessions that are brought onto site are done so at the owners own risk. Mousley House Farm Campsite can accept no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury which may be incurred during your stay. We shall not be liable for the death or injury of any person using the facilities or the campsite at Mousley House Farm campsite.
Best Wishes from Simon and Gabbi Hughes
Tel: 07443 475434