The site is situated very centrally in the Midlands. Access to the site can be made from the north and south of England via several different motorway networks.
IMPORTANT - Please use our directions as Satnavs will often direct you along narrow country lanes to reach the site.
To ensure that all visitors to Mousley House Farm Campsite have a pleasant stay please read the following information prior to arrival.
Mousley House Farm is a working farm with farm machinery as well as animals. Visitors are asked to exercise caution at all times during their visit. Visitors are specifically asked not to approach, pet or feed the horses at any time and children should not be allowed unsupervised outside the campsite boundary fence, as the farm fields not on the public footpath are private property. We ask that children do not play on the entrance driveway, in the toilet block and it remains the parents or guardians responsibility that the children or young people are supervised at all times.
A public footpath runs adjacent to the campsite field. Parents and guardians are asked not to allow children or young people to enter this field unsupervised as livestock is often grazed in this field. Care should be taken at all times if passing through this field. If balls or items do enter this field or any other field adjacent to the campsite then please do not retrieve the items yourselves and request that the campsite owners retrieve the items for you.
Please Do not allow your children to pet or feed the horses.
By booking online guests who hire Bell Tents or caravans are agreeing to a £100 damage deposit for anything on or in the Bell Tents which is damaged or lost during the period of hire by the guest.The £100 damage deposit is not taken at time of booking.Guests are agreeing to pay up to £100 in damages only
A £10 charge will be made for any Bell Tents or Caravans which are left in an unacceptable state and require cleaning as above the norm.
IMPORTANT - There is a charge of £3 per day for Guests/ or Visitors by prior arrangement .
• Call Simon Hughes on 07443 475434 for availability and to book in advance as we have a limited number of pitches.
• Arrive between 2:00pm & 7:00pm. (Please be aware you may be turned away or charged additional site fees if you arrive before 2pm or after 7pm)
• There is a maximum speed of 5mph for vehicles accessing the site for parking.
• Please drive directly into the campsite field there is no requirement to go to the farm house.
• Site your tent/caravan on a marked pitch ensuring you leave a minimum of 6 meters between yourselves and other campers on your allocated pitch.
• Camp fires are not allowed this includes wood fires in BBQ's or fire pits.
• Strictly no smoking or naked flames allowed inside Bell Tents
• No cooking inside Bell Tents.
• The BBQ provided to Bell Tent guests is sited a safe distance from the Bell Tent so as not to cause damage from sparks. The BBQ is not to be removed from the position it was placed in originally
• Please respect other campers using the site and report any disruptive behaviour to the site owner IMMEDIATELY.
• Keep noise a minimum at all times especially after 10pm and before 7am.
• There is no music allowed on the site
• Do not use any amplifiers or publicly audible sound systems.
• All dogs/pets to be kept on leads at all times. Any dog/pet found to be causing a nuisance to other campers, farm stock, farm tenants or
the landlords, will be asked to be removed from the campsite immediately.
• Guests hiring Bell Tents or caravans are not allowed pets
• Campfires are not permitted at anytime.
• There are toilets provided on site.
• Empty your chemical toilet waste into the tank provided.
• Place all rubbish in the designated areas provided, please recycle where possible.
• Do not use fireworks or Chinese lanterns.
• BBQ’s are permitted but please do not use disposable BBQ’s directly on the grass or picnic benches.
- Do not light candles inside your tent.
- Do not cook on BBQ's inside your camping unit.
- Do not put lit or smouldering BBQ coal inside the bins
- The pond in the campsite field is out of bounds.
- Generators are not permitted.
• For safety reasons visitors and guests are not permitted on the campsite unless by prior arrangement.
• Paddling pools are not allowed
• If you wish to erect a gazebo/shelter please note there is an additional cost of £5 per night per Gazebo/Shelter.
• Respect our neighbours in the village by driving carefully and also our campsite by leaving it as you would wish to find it.
• Do not cause damage to anything in, on or surrounding the site.Those found to have caused damage will be asked to pay for it and leave the site.The toilet and shower floors may become slippy when wet .Please be cautious if this is the case. The floors are cleaned and moped on a regular basis to prevent guests from slipping but the owners take no responsibility if a guest slips in the toilet or shower block and injures themselves.
• On day of departure, please vacate the site by 12:00pm for normal camping and 11am for Glamping
- In wet weather the owners reserve the right to close the site. The owners will tow guests off the site if they have difficulties in wet weather conditions. The owners take no responsibility for any damage caused to camping units or cars towed off site by the owners.
- The campsite management reserve the right to remove anyone who they feel has breached any of the above rules at any time without refund. We hope this is not needed but the enjoyment of all of our campers is our priority at all times.
- At least 1 camper must be 21 years or over to stay on the site
- No stag or Hen Parties allowed at this site
- Same sex groups please contact us by phone prior to booking
- For 4 groups or more please contact us by phone prior to booking
- A £100 noise deposit is required for 4 or more groups of friends/families
- Please do not feed or pet the horses.
- Please do not enter the paddocks where the horses are kept
- Please note:
All vehicles and possessions that are brought onto site are done so at the owners own risk. Mousley House Farm Campsite can accept no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury which may be incurred during your stay. We shall not be liable for the death or injury of any person using the facilities or the campsite at Mousley House Farm campsite.
We look forward to meeting you at Mousley House Farm Campsite and hope you have a enjoyable stay.
Best Wishes from Simon and Gabbi Hughes
Tel: 07443 475434