Try something unique stylish and fun. Stay in our fully equipped Retro Caravan our modern touring caravans or the Solapod a solar powered camping pod- see our tariffs page for 2019 prices
Casy the Retro caravan
Casy is a 1981 Castleton Caravan, she has been lovingly restored and furnished in Kitch Retro Style. She is exceptionally cute and cosy. She comfortably sleeps two adults and two children and comes with everything you need for a Retro Holiday!
Dining Area/Converts to Large Double Bed Retro Radio
Bunk Beds - for children No taller than 137cm. Electric Kettle
Bedding and towels optional Toaster
Electric Two Ring Hob Under Counter Fridge & small freezer
All pots, pans, cutlery and crockery Outdoor Picnic Table
Electric hook-up Included BBQ & Charcoal
Oil Filled Radiator Parking by caravan
This caravan is located on pitch No 2
Please note this retro caravan does not have its own toilet or shower. Campsite has toilets & showers
Bedding and towels can be provided or you can opt to bring your own - a small additional charge applies for bedding and towels
Sorry no pets allowed in caravans
What to Bring?
Food, drink and clothes plus all bedding and towels if you have not included the bedding option
Elddis Superstorm Modern Touring Caravan
Sleeps 6 either 2 adults and 4 children or 4 adults - not suitable for 6 adults
L shaped seating area (converts to double bed if required) Kettle
Rear seating area (converts to double bed if required) Fridge Freezer
Two single bunk beds Full size oven, hob and grill
Colour TV/DVD Player Pull out dinning table
Radio Wardrobe & wall storage cupboards
Electric Central heating Outdoor picnic table
Bathroom with shower, toilet and sink BBQ & charcoal
Kitchen Sink Parking by caravan
Microwave This caravan is located on pitch 3
Bedding or towels can be provided or you can opt to bring your own - a small additional charge applies for provision of bedding and towels.
Sorry no pets are allowed in the caravans
What to bring?
Food drink and clothes plus all bedding and towels if you have not chosen our bedding option
The Solapod (Dog friendly)
The Solapod is a great alternative to a tent. It is highly insulated with double glazed doors and windows. It is 2.3 meters x 2.3 meters internally, sleeps 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children. Pets are welcome to stay in the pod
The Solapod is totally original. It was created by a pointed headed bearded inventor in the heart of Warwickshire. The pod is 2.3 meters by 2.3 meters internally and sleeps either 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children. It is timber built and highly insulated for the coldest of weather. It sits on a slightly raised platform to give an elevated view of the campsite through the double glazed windows and doors. The solar panel provides power for a light inside and plug sockets to run laptops or phones. The pod is unfurnished inside and makes an exciting more secure alternative to a tent and less stressful as you do not need to put it up or take it down!
BBQ and bench
What to bring?
Bedding, air mattresses, food and drink and a sense of adventure!
Booking and Cancellation
Payment is required in full at the time of booking.
Cancellations made 14 days prior to date of arrival will receive a full refund, cancellations made inside this time will result in loss of full payment.We recommend purchasing holiday insurance to cover any cancellations
A damage/noise deposit of £100 is required on arrival- card swipe only no monies are taken.Please note you may be liable for further costs for damage when the damage exceeds the £100 deposit
By booking online or over the phone the guest is automatically agreeing to our terms and conditions and campsite rules
The owners reserve the right to cancel bookings for Caravans due to adverse weather conditions. Should this occur the owners will offer either a full refund or alternative available dates. Adverse weather conditions include flooding, snow, high winds. It is at the owners discretion as to what constitutes adverse weather conditions. It is not the decision of the guests.
• There is a maximum speed of 5mph for vehicles accessing the site for parking.
• Please drive directly into the campsite field there is no requirement to book in at the farm house
• Please respect other campers using the site and report any disruptive behavior to the site owner immediately.
• Keep noise a minimum at all times especially after 10pm and before 7am.
• Do not use any amplifiers or publicly audible sound systems.
• All dogs/pets to be kept on leads at all times. Any dog/pet found to be causing a nuisance to other campers, farm stock, farm tenants or the landlords, will be asked to be removed from the campsite immediately.
• Guests hiring Caravans are not allowed pets
• There are toilets provided on site.
• Please empty your chemical toilet waste into the tank provided.
• Place all rubbish in the designated areas provided, please recycle where possible.
• Do not use fireworks or Chinese lanterns.
• BBQ’s are permitted but please do not use disposable BBQ’s directly on the grass or picnic benches.
• Generators are not permitted.
• For safety reasons visitors and guests are not permitted on the campsite unless by prior arrangement.A small charge applies for visitors coming onto the site.
• Paddling pools are not allowed.
• Respect our neighbours in the village by driving carefully and also our campsite by leaving it as you would wish to find it.
• Do not cause damage to anything in, on or surrounding the site. Those found to have caused damage will be asked to pay for it prior to being asked to leave the site.
• On day of departure, please vacate the site by 10am for Glamping & 12:00pm for camping pitches.
The campsite management reserve the right to remove anyone whom they feel has breached any of the above rules at any time without refund. We hope this is not needed but the enjoyment of all of our campers is our priority at all times.
All vehicles and possessions that are brought onto site are done so at the owners own risk. Mousley House Farm Campsite can accept no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury which may be incurred during your stay. We shall not be liable for the death or injury of any person using the facilities or the campsite at Mousley House Farm campsite.
Best Wishes from Simon and Gabbi Hughes
Tel: 07443 475434